Date: Sunday 2 July, 2017
Venue: The Recreation Ground, William Street, Bath, BA2 4DS
Address: Bath, ba2 4ds
Brought to you by the team behind successful and well-regarded events in Oxford, Harrogate and the Cotswolds, Bike Bath is a day of marked rides of 25, 50 and 80 miles taking in the best scenery of Bath and the surrounding countryside.
As an entrant you will benefit from:
- A timing chip to record your time
- Fully signposted routes with a back up route map and GPS files
- Feed stations showcasing the best produce from local food and drink suppliers
- On course medical support
- Post ride food and a bar at the event village
- A high quality finishers medal for each distance.
2017 entry fees are £35 for the two long routes and £22 for the short route for adults with children being charged £12. There will be a small booking charge on all entries and an early bird discount.
Register for 2017 now
What you said about 2016
“As an experienced sportive rider I am happy to say the signage was the best I have yet seen. Absolutely excellent value for money, we will definitely be back. Glorious day and a glorious ride. Thank you!”
“Simply a brilliant day out with a great friendly atmosphere.”
“Great event and struck by friendly atmosphere and appeal to all levels and ages of riders; a real advert for the sport.”
“I do a lot of Sportives but if I could only enter one a year, it would be Bike Bath.”