Date: Saturday 20 May, 2017
Two exciting routes to choose from, a short and long route taking in the best lanes that Bath and North East Somerset has to offer.
Featuring twists and turns amongst the area’s picturesque hills and villages as well as taking in Bath’s iconic city sights, this route combines the challenge of a ride through the quiet countryside and the splendour of historic Bath city centre.
The Love2Cycle Sportive is taking place on Saturday 20 May 2017, the starting point for this event is Royal Victoria Park, Bath.
Rider registration opens at 06:30
72mile (116km) start window from 07:30-08:00
- Cost – Online: £35.00, On day: £40.00
33mile (53km) start window from 09:30-10:00
- Cost – Online: £25.00, On day: £30.00
This event will be fully supported and will include the following within your entry fee.
- A clearly signed route
- Goody bags
- Feed stations with food included
- First aid on route
- Electronic chip timing
- Sweeper vehicle
- Bag drop facilities at Royal Victoria Park
- Crossing the Tour Series official Finish line on Great Pulteney Street
More details will be provided in the rider’s information pack that will be sent to participants prior to the event.
- Chew Valley Leisure Centre, Chew Lane, Bristol BS40 8QB
- Midsomer Norton Sports Centre, Gullock Tyning, Midsomer Norton BA3 2SY
- New Inn, Bath Road, Farmborough BA2 0EG