The Bristol Family Cycling Centre at Hengrove opened in Spring 2016 on the site of the former Whitchurch athletics track. It gives people of all ages and abilities the chance to ride in a safe, traffic-free environment.
With almost daily sessions this is a great place to learn to cycle, regain your cycling confidence or hone your cycling skills. We have Bikeability-trained cycle trainers on hand to help and a large range of bikes to try, including two-wheelers for adults and children, balance bikes and plenty of all-abilities bikes and trikes. Many of our sessions are drop-in sessions – just turn up and ride!
- Bikeability training – from balance bikes for young children, right up to adult cycle training
- Family cycling activities and fun days
- Bike maintenance sessions
- Back to biking sessions for adults to regain their cycling confidence
- Regular open sessions
- Volunteering opportunities
Like us on Facebook
Sign up for email updates