A popular and inclusive bike club for adults and children, aged 8 and over, who have physical or learning disabilities, visual or hearing impairments. We help you learn to cycle and build up your confidence in a safe place.
In-2-Biking is a great opportunity to have some fun, whilst getting fit and becoming more confident in your own abilities!
Sessions are run by experienced coaches, with the help of volunteers.
- There’s outside cycling from March to end of September
- Indoor cycling in the sports hall from October to February
- Specially-adapted bikes and a few regular bikes for you to use
- Plus ad-hoc cycling events
- Separate classes for Adapted Bikes and Two-wheel Balance Bikes run on Friday and Saturday afternoons. Get in touch for all the latest times and prices
- Held at Worle Community School, 58 New Bristol Road, Worle, WESTON-SUPER-MARE, BS22 6AQ
Get in touch
- To make a booking – please email Diane Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01934 239740
- For more information, to offer support, sponsorship or your expertise – please email Lin Thomas at email@example.com or call 01934 239261
- Check out their website for the latest news and information
- In2Biking – Facebook page