Warmley Wheelers is a cycle scheme that enables those who have additional needs to feel the excitement and empowerment of using a specially adapted bicycle.
The project is set against the scenic backdrop of Warmley Forest Park and located just off the Bristol to bath railway path, right next to the Warmley Waiting Room Cafe (BS30 5JB).
Cyclists can access a safe area that is suitable for learning to ride – at whatever skill level people may be at. With the railway path just a stones throw away too, cyclists can access a vast cycle network. The world is your oyster!
- They have a large selection of bikes to meet various needs.
- Sessions can be booked on Wednesdays, Thursday and the first Saturday of the month, from 10am – 3pm.
- There are drop in sessions on Fridays from 11am – 1pm.
- Group bookings are available outside of opening hours.
- The price is £5 for service users for an hour session.
How to book
If you would like to register your interest or make a booking please call Patrick Dewar .
- Tel: 07587 034 366
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow them on Twitter and even catch us on Facebook.
You can also see our selection of bikes on their website:
Watch the video
Where are they