An inclusive programme enabling disabled and non-disabled children and adults, with a wide range of social, emotional, physical and learning requirements, to engage in and enjoy cycling.
Come along, have some fun and make new friends!
- There are indoor and outdoor cycling clubs, plus lots of ad-hoc events
- Find the right bike for you from a selection of specially-adapted bikes – trikes, hand cycles and tandems
- Refreshments are available – hot and cold drinks, snacks
- Booking is preferred, but not essential
- If it’s your first time, you’ll need to pre-register
- Indoor Saturday Club
The Sports Barn, Beechen Cliff School, Alexandra Park, BATH, BA2 4RE
- Outdoor Saturday Club
Odd Down Cycling Circuit (Odd Down Playing Fields), Chelwood Drive, BATH, BA2 2AX
Wheelie Play Days, Sports Days, Adventure Away Days and much more – ad-hoc events are run as part of holiday-play work programmes
Get in touch
- To make an enquiry or a booking – please email Chris Revill at email@example.com or call 01225 396 433 or 07530 263 014
- Check out their web pages for the latest info on club times and prices
- Subscribe to news and event updates by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday Club relies heavily on the work of the Wheelie Volunteers – ask for an application form
- To support the volunteers – please make a donation to the ‘The Friends of Wheels for All’ at the registration desk
- Cycling sessions may be arranged at other locations to suit the needs of your group or members, please contact Wheels for All to explore your options
Wheels for All – Bath & North East Somerset is supported by the national Cycling Projects programme.