An inclusive programme enabling disabled and non-disabled children and adults, with a wide range of social, emotional, physical and learning requirements, to engage in and enjoy cycling.
Come along, have some fun and make new friends!
- There are indoor and outdoor cycling sessions, plus lots of ad-hoc events
- Find the right bike for you from a selection of specially-adapted bikes – trikes, hand cycles and tandems
- Refreshments are available at the cafe at Odd Down Sports Ground– hot and cold drinks, snacks
- If it’s your first time, you’ll need to pre-register with us see contact details below
- Indoor Saturday Club (December – February only)
Where: The Sports Barn, Beechen Cliff School, Alexandra Park, BATH, BA2 4RE
- Outdoor Saturday Club
Where: Odd Down Sports Ground, Chelwood Drive, BATH, BA2 2AX
Wheelie Play Days, Sports Days, Adventure Away Days and much more – ad-hoc events are run as part of holiday-play work programmes
Get in touch
- To make an enquiry or a group booking contact Chris Revill:
m: 07530 263 014
- Cycling Projects Website
- Facebook page
- Twitter page
- Saturday Club relies heavily on the work of the Wheelie Volunteers – ask for an application form
- To support the volunteers – please make a donation to the ‘The Friends of Wheels for All’ at the registration desk
- Cycling sessions may be arranged at other locations to suit the needs of your group or members, please contact Wheels for All to explore your options
Wheels for All is part of Cycling Projects and is a registered charity – Charity No. 1003309.
Fundraising Localgiving FriendsofWfA