Better By Bike ‘I Bike It, I Like It’ Summer 2017 Competition
- User must submit profile via the Better By Bike website and share profile on Facebook to enter the competition
- Only one entry per individual – anyone found entering using multiple accounts will become automatically ineligible for entry
- Any qualifying entrant must be over the age of 18 years of age and provide proof of age if requested by Better By Bike
- The terms and conditions of the competition are final and by entering the individual agrees to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Deadline for competition – Friday 4th August 2017
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Prizes are supplied by Better By Bike and are structured as follows:
First prize – any bike, from any high-street or online retailer with the value of up to £1000, selected by the winner. Once announced, the winner will be contacted by a Better By Bike representative to coordinate this.
Runners up prizes (x 20) – Sets of bike lights
- Should the competition winner not respond within 1 month, Better By Bike reserves the right to withdraw the competition prize. Competition prize is valid for 60 days following the announcement of first and runner-up prize winners
COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSIONS
- Facebook and or Twitter hold no responsibility and are in no way liable for whatever it is under promotion and any promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- Better By Bike reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- This campaign is owned and operated by Better By Bike and the ‘I Bike it, I Like it’ campaign is aimed at residents living within the boundary of Bristol Council, North Somerset Council, Bath & NE Somerset and South Gloucestershire Council
- Better By Bike accepts no responsibility for the content of or use of any website which is accessed via a hypertext link from this website.
- Better By Bike cannot guarantee that the content submitted by users will not be offensive or inappropriate. Where this material is deemed offensive or inappropriate it will be removed as soon as it is identified
- Better By Bike cannot guarantee that this website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description, and accepts no responsibility for any technical problems arising from your use of this website.
- By submitting images or video to the website, each entrant confirms and warrants that: they are the sole author of each entry and that it is their original work they own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of each image they have the permission of anyone pictured in the image (or, where the image shows any persons under 18, the consent of their parent/guardian) for the usage rights required by betterbybike.info and Greater Bristol’s Cycling City project and will indemnify betterbybike.info and Greater Bristol’s Cycling City project against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement; and they have not licensed or disposed of any rights in the image that would conflict with uses to be made by betterbybike.info
- By entering a competition, you grant betterbybike.info and its sponsors and supporters a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit, on any media, the images for any purpose directly connected with the competition. This may include, but is not limited to: a) display at any exhibitions, b) on a secure web browser for judging purposes, c) on the betterbybike.info website, d) for use in press releases to be distributed to the national, regional & specialist press giving information about or promoting the competition. For any use that falls outside this remit, royalties will be discussed & negotiated with the photographer concerned