Users of the Bristol Family Cycling Centre can bring their own bike or try one of ours (subject to sizing and availability).
We have a wide range of bikes at the Centre, including:
- Standard two-wheeled bikes for children and adults
- Children’s balance bikes
- A Platform bike – for wheelchair users
- A Wheelchair bike – a regular bike with a wheelchair attached
- Side-by-side tandem bikes for two – for those with visual impairment or not confident with steering and braking
- A double-hand cycle for two and single-hand cycles – for those who have difficulty using pedals
- A Quad cycle – a fixed pedal, low speed very stable bike
- Recumbent tricycles – more stable than regular trikes, with added back support
- Tricycles – large, medium and small 3-wheelers
- Tiny trikes – suitable for younger children, one with back support
- Tagalong trikes – for children to be attached to an adult bike in front
- And many more! If in doubt, contact us.
Bristol Family Cycling Centre
COVID 19 Update We are now open. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are limiting the number of people that can participate in our …
A session run in partnership with Bristol Bike Project where students learn cycling techniques and develop bike maintenance skills in a supportive, small group.