This course is for children 9+. The course aims to develop cycle handling and safe cycling in an instructor led, on road, cycle.
- Bikeability is government-recognised, practical and professional training.
- Riders must be able to cycle to participate in Bikeability Level 2 and be 9+ years of age.
- All riders must be booked in.
- It takes 2 hours.
- Develop mastery in cycle handling on a guided road experience.
- Gain practical skills and understand how to cycle safely.
- Bikes are available to borrow but we are unable to provide helmets at this time.
- The price is £20 for Level 2.
- Tuesday 31 May – 10am-12pm
- Tuesday 31 May – 1.30-3.30pm
How to book
To register your interest in an upcoming Bikeability Level 1 training session, click on the ‘Register your interest’ button below.
Please note, this course requires payment in advance. Your booking will not be confirmed until payment has been received. We will get in touch with you regarding payment.
Our terms and conditions regarding refunds can be found here.