This two hours session aims to develop cycle handling in an traffic free environment and prepare riders for cycling on the road.
- Bikeability is government-recognised, practical and professional training.
- Riders must be able to cycle to participate in Bikeability Level 1 and be 7+ years of age.
- All riders must be booked in.
- It takes 2 hours with a short comfort/hand washing break.
- Riders will develop their bike handling skills with a series of fun activities in the centre.
- Develop mastery in cycle handling in an off-road environment.
- Gain practical skills and understand how to cycle safely.
- Parents/carers/guardians of children under 8 years old need to stay on site.
- Siblings need to be booked on the adjoining session if on site (extra payment will be required).
- Bikes are available to borrow but we are unable to provide helmets at this time.
- The price is £10 for Level 1.
- Sunday 13th November – 1.30 – 3.30pm
- Sunday 11th December – 1.30 – 3.30pm
How to book
To register your interest in an upcoming Bikeability Level 1 training session, click on the ‘Register your interest’ button below.
Please note, this course requires payment in advance. Your booking will not be confirmed until payment has been received. We will get in touch with you regarding payment.