Now you have mastered pedalling what next?
There is so much more to cycling, this course is to help master the next stages, the follow on from our Learn to Ride. For all ages wanting to develop their skills; braking, steering or even using gears. Develop your confidence and cycling skills with this ‘Next Steps’ course.
About the course
- This is the third step in ‘Your Cycling Journey’, after mastering pedalling in our Learn to Ride course.
- This course is run over 2 session that are 45 minutes on consecutive weeks.
- Have fun practice steering around cones and our ‘rainbow road’.
- Develop balance and indicating, riding with one hand.
- Prepare for our Bikeability Level 1 course.
- All ages. For those who are able to pedal.
How to book
To register your interest in an upcoming cycle training session, click on the ‘Register your interest’ button below. This will link to our SurveyMonkey form to take your details.
Your booking will only be confirmed once you have received an e-mail from us, which can take up to 2 days.