This session is open to all ages to ride together as a family, with a friend and/or supporters. Lone riders are welcome to ride too.
- Inclusive sessions for all ages and abilities
- Ride together as a family, with a friend and/or supporter, lone riders welcome
- Parents/carers support riders with instruction from our Bikeability team
- We have a range of bike available or you can bring your own.
- We will try to prioritise the use of accessible cycles for those who need them.
- Trailers and cycle seats available so adults and children can ride together, please ask instructors for advice when you arrive
- We have cycle instructors available to help if you need it or simply enjoy riding a bike with your friends and family.
Come along and get cycling!
Please note: If you are learning to ride on two wheels we strongly recommend our ‘Learn to Ride’ sessions where instructors can offer more personalised support. Parents/carers support riders with instruction from our Bikeability team.
There are no upcoming sessions
Due to COVID 19 places are limited so please register your interest in the link and we’ll contact you to confirm your place.Register your interest