This session is for adults or anyone over the age of 16 to ride with a friend and/or supporters, or as a lone rider.
About the session
- Are you new to cycling? Want to learn to ride as an adult?
- Or maybe not ridden for years and wanting to practice somewhere safe?
- Have a bike in the shed you want to ride again?
- Get your confidence back and get cycling with the help of our friendly, knowledgeable Bikeability instructors.
- We have a range of cycles available or you can bring your own.
- We will try to prioritise the use of accessible cycles for those who need them.
- We have cycle instructors available to help with tips and suggestions if you need it or simply enjoy riding a bike with friends and family.
- No need to book just come along.
We limit the amount of people on site to ensure everyone has the chance to work with our instructors and access our cycles. Please call in advance to check there is space if you are hoping to come last minute. We may have to turn you away if you haven’t registered in advanced.
Rusty BikersEvent starting on 29th November 2022 at 3:15pm until 4:00pm Rusty Bikers
Rusty BikersEvent starting on 30th November 2022 at 3:15pm until 4:00pm Rusty Bikers
Rusty BikersEvent starting on 1st December 2022 at 3:15pm until 4:00pm Rusty Bikers