Date: Sunday 1 July, 2018, 08:00 - 17:00
Brought to you by the team behind successful and well-regarded events in Oxford, Chester and Yorkshire, Bike Bath is a day of marked rides of 25, 50 and 80 miles taking in the best scenery of Bath and the surrounding countryside. As an entrant you will benefit from:
- A timing chip to record your time
- Fully signed routes with a back up route map and GPS files
- Feed stations showcasing the best produce from local food and drink suppliers
- On course medical support
- Post ride food and a bar at the event village
- A high quality finisher’s medal for each distance.
2018 entry fees are £36 for the two long routes and £26 for the short route for adults with children being charged £15. There will be a booking charge on all entries and an early bird discount of £32 and £22 until December 31st 2017. See What’s new for our exciting 2018 referral offer
A family entry for the 25 mile route is available at £62.00 (early bird) discount plus booking fee for 2 adults and 2 children under 16, rising to £70 from Jan 1st 2018.
Our supported charity this year is Dorothy House and you can find our full charity policy here. An optional contribution of £5, £10 or £15 (incl VAT) can be made to this charity during the registration process.