Ideal for young people in schools years 7 -11. Level 3 is a 4-hour course over 2 afternoons, you must attend both sessions to achieve Bikeability Level 3.
What to bring
- Your child will need to bring a roadworthy bicycle and weather appropriate clothing.
- They might also like to bring a drink and small snack
Friday 25th February 1:30pm – 3:30pm AND Saturday 26th February 1:30pm – 3:30pm.
Pupils must attend both sessions to achieve Bikeability Level 3.
- Level 2 courses cost just £20 per child for children in school Years 5, 6 and 7
- Level 3 courses cost £35 per child for young people in school Years 7, 8 & 9
- If your child is at school outside Bristol the cost is £55 per child