1.5 - 2.5 hours
Take your bike on the Severn Beach Line and cycle through the beautiful Blaise Castle Estate and back via the Lawrence Weston Greenway.
- Sea Mills Station at Sea Mills historic harbour is one of several halts on the Severn Beach Line. Check National Rail for times and fares.
- The route alongside Hazel Brook includes a number of points of interest. Look out for Stratford Mill, which was moved here when Chew Valley Lake was created as a reservoir.
- Blaise Castle House was built in the 18th century by John Harford a wealthy Bristol merchant. It now houses collections from Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery.
- Lawrence Weston City Farm is built on the site of a former tip.
- The viewpoint here looks down on Horseshoe Bend. When Bristol was still a busy port this section was notorious for ships running aground.