Please note we cannot take card payments: cash only please – correct change greatly appreciated.
The Bristol Family Cycling Centre at Hengrove opened in Spring 2016 on the site of the former Whitchurch athletics track. It gives people of all ages and abilities the chance to ride in a traffic-free environment.
With sessions six days each week, this is a great place to learn to cycle, regain your cycling confidence or hone your cycling skills. We have Bikeability-trained cycle trainers on hand to help and a large range of bikes to try, including two-wheelers for adults and children, balance bikes and plenty of all-abilities bikes and trikes. Many of our sessions are drop-in sessions – just turn up and ride! (check our timetable below).
- Bikeability training and learn-to-ride sessions- from balance bikes for young children to adult cycle training
- Regular open sessions for riders of all ages and abilities
- Children’s cycle coaching and skills sessions
- Bike maintenance sessions
- Back to biking sessions for adults to regain their cycling confidence
- Volunteering and work placement opportunities
- Changing Places toilet facilities
- Call us on 01275 832800 – Mon- Sat (10-4pm)
Please note at busy times we may be out with clients. Please leave us a message or try again.
- Email us at email@example.com
The Bristol Family Cycling Centre
Old Whitchurch Athletics Track
Entrance via the car park adjacent to Action Indoor Sports
BRISTOL BS14 0FE