The Best Volunteering Experience in Bristol!
We offer volunteering opportunities and placements to:
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Award students (This activity may count towards your Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Skills/Volunteering/Physical section, please check with your DofE Leader before attending).
- Work experience and work placement students
- Businesses as part of their corporate social responsibility programmes (either individually or as a team)
We need support with:
- Weekend and holiday timetable delivery alongside instructors
- The fleet of cycles which need regular maintenance (experience needed)
- Upkeep of the site (think DIY and gardening skills)
To start your volunteer journey send us an email today.
Frequently asked questions
Answers to some of our most frequently asked questions
Types of cycles
We have a large fleet of cycles of all sizes and shaped to suit as many people as possible.
This is a session run in partnership with Bristol Bike Project where students learn cycling techniques and develop bike maintenance skills in a supportive, small group.
We are looking for volunteers to help in lots of areas. If you can offer us a day or week, or something more regularly, we would love to hear from you.
Sign up for Bristol Cycling Centre newsletter
Keep up to date with our upcoming sessions, half-term events and other cycling news.
Gift vouchers (Pre payment cards)
A convenient way to pay for Bristol Cycling Centre cycle sessions, or to give as a gift to children and adults wanting to learn to ride.