We have installed on-street bike pumps located around the Greater Bristol area to help keep you enjoying your ride.
These are regularly maintained and serviced by local businesses.
About the pumps
- They’re permanent fixtures, bolted to the ground
- They’re FREE and very easy to use
- They work with both sizes of tyre valve
- There’s a handy gauge to check tyre pressures
Why tyre pressure is important
- It affects grip, comfort, safety and performance
- Inflate to the recommended pressure (PSI) shown on the side of the tyre
- Under-inflated tyres make your bike feel sluggish, it’s much harder work to pedal, tyres wear out more quickly and you increase your chances of getting a puncture
- Over-inflated tyres are not so safe, your grip on the road is reduced and the ride becomes uncomfortable
- It’s always best to check your pressure before you set out
Report a fault
Please let us know as soon as possible, so we can get it fixed. Don’t forget to include its location!
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Message us on Facebook or Twitter
- Tell the local business responsible for its maintenance (details on the map below)