£3 per rider
It’s you against……you! These introductory sessions lead by British Cycling cover the essentials of handling your bike and pit you against the clock.
- Expand your skillset on the bike with games and exercises led by a British Cycling coach.
- Compete against the clock and improve your results week on week.
- This session is offered as a weekly two hours course over six weeks. You can join as many sessions as you like.
- Attendees need to be aged between 7 and 16 and must bring their own cycle to this session.
- This session price is £3 per rider.
Please note: Attendees must know how to ride. If they are learning to ride on two wheels we strongly recommend our ‘Learn to Ride’ sessions where instructors can offer more personalised support. Parents/carers/guardians support riders with instruction from our Bikeability team.
There are no upcoming sessions
How to book
To register your interest in an upcoming cycle training session, click on the button below. Your booking will only be confirmed once you have received an e-mail from us.