Next session on 25th March 2023 at 2:15pm
£12 for one child with their accompanying adult for both sessions. £3 entry fee for each extra attendee who is not on the course. | £10 adult only for the course | Carers and Under 2s FREE
Now you have mastered pedalling what next? There is so much more to cycling, this course is to help master the next stages, the follow on from our Learn to Ride.
For all ages wanting to develop their skills; braking, steering or even using gears. Develop your confidence and cycling skills with this ‘Next Steps’ course.
About the course
- This is the third step in ‘Your Cycling Journey’, after mastering pedalling in our Learn to Ride course.
- This course is run over 2 session that are 45 minutes.
- The course is paid for in full on the first session and the second session is valid for any date of the same course within one school term.
- Have fun practice steering around cones and our ‘rainbow road’.
- Develop balance and indicating, riding with one hand.
- Prepare for our Bikeability Level 1 course.
- All ages. For those who are able to pedal.
How to book
To register your interest in an upcoming cycle training session, click on the ‘Register your interest’ button below. This will link to our SurveyMonkey form to take your details.
Your booking will only be confirmed once you have received an e-mail from us, which can take up to 2 days.
Learn to Ride: Next StepsEvent starting on 25th March 2023 at 2:15pm until 3:00pm Learn to ride – next steps
Learn to Ride: Next StepsEvent starting on 26th March 2023 at 2:15pm until 3:00pm Learn to ride – next steps
Learn to Ride: Next StepsEvent starting on 1st April 2023 at 2:15pm until 3:00pm Learn to ride – next steps