Next session on 24th March 2023 at 2:15pm
£3 per child and £3 per accompanying adult | £5 per solo adult | Carers FREE
This session is open to all ages to ride together as a family, with a friend and/or supporters, or as a lone rider.
About the session
- Inclusive sessions for all ages and abilities.
- Ride together as a family, with a friend and/or supporter, or as a lone rider.
- We have a range of cycles available or you can bring your own.
- We will try to prioritise the use of accessible cycles for those who need them.
- Trailers and cycle seats available so adults and children can ride together, please ask instructors for advice when you arrive.
- We have cycle instructors available to help with tips and suggestions if you need it or simply enjoy riding a bike with friends and family.
- Cycle instructors will not be able to help a new rider to learn how to ride. If you are learning to ride, we strongly recommend you join a Learn to Ride course.
- No need to book just come along and enjoy cycling.
Please note: If you are starting to learn to ride on two wheels we strongly recommend our Bikeability balance or Learn to Ride course where instructors can offer more personalised support. Parents/carers/guardians support riders with instruction from our Bikeability team.
Rock Up and RideEvent starting on 24th March 2023 at 2:15pm until 3:00pm Rock Up and Ride
Rock Up and RideEvent starting on 25th March 2023 at 3:15pm until 4:00pm Rock Up and Ride
Rock Up and RideEvent starting on 26th March 2023 at 3:15pm until 4:00pm Rock Up and Ride