An inclusive programme enabling disabled and non-disabled children and adults, with a wide range of social, emotional, physical and learning requirements, to engage in and enjoy cycling.
Come along, have some fun and make new friends!
- There are indoor and outdoor cycling sessions, plus lots of ad-hoc events
- Find the right bike for you from a selection of specially-adapted bikes – trikes, hand cycles and tandems
- Refreshments are available at the cafe at Odd Down Sports Ground– hot and cold drinks, snacks
- If it’s your first time, you’ll need to pre-register with us see contact details below
- Indoor Saturday Club (December – February only)
Where: The Sports Barn, Beechen Cliff School, Alexandra Park, BATH, BA2 4RE
- Outdoor Saturday Club
Where: Odd Down Sports Ground, Chelwood Drive, BATH, BA2 2AX
Wheelie Play Days, Sports Days, Adventure Away Days and much more – ad-hoc events are run as part of holiday-play work programmes
Visit website for details
To visit the Wheels For All website click the link below.
Alternatively, to find out about cycling sessions held at Odd Down Sports Ground click the link below to visit the Better.org.uk website.