An inclusive programme enabling disabled and non-disabled children and adults, with a wide range of social, emotional, physical and learning requirements, to engage in and enjoy cycling.
Come along, have some fun and make new friends!
- There are indoor and outdoor cycling sessions, plus lots of ad-hoc events
- Find the right bike for you from a selection of specially-adapted bikes – trikes, hand cycles and tandems
- Refreshments are available at the cafe at Odd Down Sports Ground– hot and cold drinks, snacks
- If it’s your first time, you’ll need to pre-register with us see contact details below
- Indoor Saturday Club (December – February only)
Where: The Sports Barn, Beechen Cliff School, Alexandra Park, BATH, BA2 4RE
- Outdoor Saturday Club
Where: Odd Down Sports Ground, Chelwood Drive, BATH, BA2 2AX
Wheelie Play Days, Sports Days, Adventure Away Days and much more – ad-hoc events are run as part of holiday-play work programmes
Visit website for details