Ride Anywhere Week is a spring campaign from 21-27 March 2022 to encourage people to enjoy the many benefits of riding a bike. Riders can choose their own pledge to ride and have a week to complete it!
Love to Ride will support and encourage riders to complete their pledges and help to facilitate long-lasting, beneficial behaviour change.
Riders can choose one of the following pledges:
- Ride for health and fitness there are a LOT of reasons to enjoy a bike ride, find out more about the most tangible ones that will help you feel happier and stronger and live longer!
- Ride for transportation – to work, to school, to the store – start making any journey from A to B by bike.
- Ride for adventure – whether it’s to ride somewhere new or bikepack for the first time, enjoy a pedal-powered adventure!
- Ride with kids – saddle up and enjoy a bike ride with your kids this week. It might seem complicated, but we can help you roll out together.
For Ride Anywhere Week, it doesn’t matter if you ride every day or if you haven’t been on a bike in years. Love to Ride are behaviour change experts who have refined their approach by helping over half a million people across 12 countries get into biking.
In the lead up to the campaign, Love to Ride will provide plenty of tailored tips, tricks and tools to help riders overcome barriers and complete their pledges.
Plus, there will be prizes to win along the way!
There’s never been a better time to enjoy riding a bike. It’s a good way to ensure you are getting enough daily exercise as well as an easy and safe way to travel from A to B and connect with others. As more of us return to work, it’s an ideal time for everyone at [business name] to embrace all the benefits riding a bike can bring:
- ⚡️ Supercharge your physical health – even a 10-minute bike ride will start boosting your immune system and raise your heart rate. Make it part of your routine for maximum benefits like living longer!
- 🧠 Improve your mental health – riding a bike can make you feel happier and more connected to your surroundings and less prone to depression than other forms of transportation.
- 🧡 Reduce stress and anxiety – any form of physical activity is good for reducing stress. Biking can help take your mind off problems and give you a chance to think about things calmly.
- 🌳 Make an impact on your environment – reduce your carbon footprint by keeping the car at home.
- 😄 Connect with others – riding with friends, family and groups can form and build friendships and create well-connected communities.
Taking part in Ride Anywhere Week is easy. You only have to ride for 10 minutes to start working towards your pledge and be in with a chance to win prizes. Love to Ride will provide useful information for riders and help them from the first push of the pedal!
So how does it work?
- Register for free at lovetoride.net/bristol
- Start logging your bike rides.
- Set goals to provide greater motivation.
- Earn prize draw entries every time that you ride.