Beginners come and find the joy in cycling. This fun session is for young children to explore balancing, rolling and moving on 2 wheels. Come and join in with games led by our enthusiastic cycle instructors.
About the session
- This is the first step in ‘Your Cycling Journey’, for beginners.
- Not ready to pedal yet? Start right at the beginning here on our balance course.
- This course only uses balance bikes. Get started on 2 wheels in a safe traffic free environment.
- Develop balance and rolling skills. Gain confident sitting on a bike.
- Play games led by our instructors in small groups.
- This session runs alongside our Family session. Children under 8 must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Our smallest bikes will fit children minimum height 82cm.
- If you are a family with mixed ability cyclists, the course is reserved for learners but other family members are welcome to cycle sensibly around the site (we cannot supervise this and you accept responsibility for your child).
How to book
To register your interest in an upcoming cycle training session, click on the ‘Register your interest’ button below. This will link to our SurveyMonkey form to take your details.
Your booking will only be confirmed once you have received an e-mail from us, which can take up to 2 days. Your booking will only be confirmed once you have received an e-mail from us.
There are no upcoming sessions